Location : Kochi (Part Time/ Full Time)
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Functional Area : Analytics/Business Intelligence
Role : Analyst
Experience : 4-6 years of hand-on analytics experience.
Bachelors/Masters in Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or any quantitative discipline.
A data analyst collects and studies data to reveal ways to improve a business, organization or government entity; or databases and the data entered into those databases
This role includes importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. The analyst should be able to extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends are needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business decision-makers.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of advanced Statistical and analytical techniques like predictive response modelling, clustering, customer life time value, time series analysis, Market Basket Analysis, CHAID Segmentation.
• Demonstrated experience in translating analytical model findings to business insights and communicating the same to non-technical audiences.
• Should initiate and manage the data gathering and finding the problems and Data cleansing & transformation.
• Deliver on analytics requests mostly unsupervised. Ability to understand business problem and convert it into an analytical problem.
• Should be able to draft a project plan defining what the objective/problem is and able to devise appropriate analytical solution(s), identify all the intermediary activities to reach the end state and complete the activities within the stipulated timelines.
• Identify and define business rules, metrics and key performance indicator.
• Communicate with data science/IT team to get required data parameters.
• Continuous impact assessment reports should be monitored and addressed by the analyst
• Interpret the solutions in terms of the Business impact and the solutions need to be backed up by high-quality reasoning and data-points.
• Build predictive models from start-to-finish (i.e. extract data, manipulate data, build model and validate model) and then deploy model on real data and track model performance.
• Periodical review of effectiveness of models to determine readiness for business use.
• Work with data team to understand the data availability and quality for analytic use, establish new data sources (with the DBA) where necessary.
• Quickly grasp and implement new and advanced Statistical techniques to arrive at appropriate solution(s) for better decision making.
• Develop detailed documentation of best practices, model implementation framework and manuals for all analytical tasks/activities.
• Experience across several industry verticals is most desired (specifically Manufacturing, Government, Public Sector, etc.).
Responsibilities in Brief:
• Develop data science capabilities leading to revenue generation and drive growth for the company
• Develop Proof-of-Concept capabilities with a quick turnaround to meet the needs of Business Stakeholders.
• Leverage data management processes and available infrastructure / API tools to develop Proof-of-Concept Capabilities/Solutions in Big Data.
• Extensive data mining operations on financial and non-financial data.
• You have a passion for empirical research, a desire to work on challenging data problems around the predictive analytics and a demonstrated ability to learn and innovate
• Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies
• Comfortable communicating with and receiving feedback from both technical and non- technical audiences
Data Analytics, Data Mining, Statistics
Recruiter Name: Reubro International
Telephone: +91 484 2357256