Location : Kochi
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Analytics & Business Intelligence
Experience : 3+ Years of experience in the field.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or any quantitative discipline.
Job Profile :
We are looking for data scientists with proven record of applying data science to solve problems at an industrial scale.
Candidates will be required to interact with clients to understand their problems, gather relevant data, build models by applying advanced analytics and generate insights to solve the identified problems.
• Experience with R/Statistics/Machine Learning
• Experience with MapReduce and Hadoop ecosystem.
• Proficiency with distributed computing and big data technologies
• Working knowledge in SAP Data Services and SAP HANA.
• Proficiency with SQL language and relational databases
• Strong experience in working with large real-time NoSQL databases and handling Big Data
• Strong analytical background with experience using digital platforms, advanced data mining techniques
• Good presentation skills for influencing senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge technology techniques to develop high impact business solutions
• Proven record of driving results in capabilities and technological solutions development
• Working experience in Manufacturing/Government/Public sector projects is preferred.
Responsibilities in Brief:
• Function as a key member of the BI and Analytics team with expertise on Big Data platforms.
• Develop data science capabilities leading to revenue generation and drive growth for the company
• Develop Proof-of-Concept capabilities with a quick turnaround to meet the needs of Business Stakeholders
• Leverage data management processes and available infrastructure / API tools to develop Proof-of-Concept Capabilities/Solutions in Big Data
• Extensive data mining operations on financial and non-financial data
• You have a passion for empirical research, a desire to work on challenging data problems around the predictive analytics and a demonstrated ability to learn and innovate
• Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies
• Comfortable communicating with and receiving feedback from both technical and non-technical audiences
R, MapReduce, Hadoop, SAP HANA ,Data Analytics , Data Mining , Statistical modelling, Machine learning, Operations research, Big data
Recruiter Name: Reubro International
Telephone: +91 484 2357256