Location : Kochi (Part Time/ Full Time)
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Functional Area : IT Infrastructure
Role : SAP HANA Architect
Experience : 5+ Years of experience in the field.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or any quantitative discipline.
This role is to assess, manage and take control of the Enterprise BI Strategy. The architect will have to work with internal and external resources to accomplish the task. This is a high profile position that will need a capable self-starter, who can architect, lead and implement an enterprise business intelligence strategy based on SAP solutions.
• Understanding the Business requirements & convert them into Blueprint.
• 6 months plus experience with HANA, must be trained and certified with exposure to hands on Pilot/PoC/Prototype experience.
• 1 full life cycle HANA implementation is most desired.
• Define the Design Documents for the HANA Models.
• Proficiency with SQL language and relational databases.
• Strong experience in working with large real-time NoSQL databases and handling Big Data.
• Expert in Data Modelling, architecting reporting & analytic solutions in a Data Warehouse is a must.
• Experience across several industry verticals is most desired (specifically Manufacturing, Government, Public Sector, etc.).
• Experience in holding client workshops, requirements validation and group discussions
• Project management skills and onsite/offshore coordination is a must
Responsibilities in Brief:
• Function as a key member of the BI and Analytics team with expertise on Big Data platforms.
• Develop data science capabilities leading to revenue generation and drive growth for the company
• Develop Proof-of-Concept capabilities with a quick turnaround to meet the needs of Business Stakeholders
• Leverage data management processes and available infrastructure / API tools to develop Proof-of-Concept Capabilities/Solutions in Big Data
• Extensive data mining operations on financial and non-financial data
• You have a passion for empirical research, a desire to work on challenging data problems around the predictive analytics and a demonstrated ability to learn and innovate
• Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies
• Comfortable communicating with and receiving feedback from both technical and non-technical audiences
SAP HANA, Big data,SAP BW/BO,ETL knowledge,SQL scripting, Data Analytics, Data Mining
Recruiter Name: Reubro International
Telephone: +91 484 2357256